PROTECTING THE COMMUNITY, SAVING THE ENVIRONMENT
ENVIRONMENTAL/INDUSTRIAL CLEANUP AND RESTORATION SERVICES
USFS SPECIALIZES IN PROVIDING ENVIRONMENTAL CLEANUP, REMEDIATION AND RESTORATION SERVICES FOR COMMERCIAL SITES, INDUSTRIAL ACCIDENTS, AND OIL AND GAS SPILLS, EFFICIENTLY AND COST EFFECTIVELY.
When an industrial accident or fuel spill happens, or an environmental hazard is identified, you need a partner that you can trust to keep your staff and the community safe throughout the cleanup/restoration process. USFS provides a wide range of cleaning and restoration services on both private and public land/property. Guided by a senior management team with over 30 years’ experience, the USFS environmental services team has the expertise to safely handle the unique needs of your project.
For any project, USFS can easily mobilize a team to evaluate and implement the best course of action to efficiently and cost effectively restore a property to its original state/condition, while complying with all federal and state laws. For large scale, multiple agency projects, we can work as an extension of your team or with other partners to provide as many services as are needed.
For every project, a dedicated team of USFS engineers, project managers and compliance experts will work with you to create and implement a detailed plan of action to help restore a property. Throughout a project, the USFS team ensures that all cleanup and remediation services are thoroughly documented and have procured the appropriate permits. At the conclusion of a project, a final report is provided.
• Solar and Wind Farms
• Hydro Facilities
• Plants and Mills
• Pipelines and refineries
• Superfund Sites
• Commercial and Industrial Building
• Upstream, Midstream and Downstream work
“WE HAVE, AND CONTINUE TO DEVELOP, SOLUTIONS THAT WORK FOR YOU.”
- Excavation & on-site chemical stabilization of characteristic & hazardous installation of soil vapor extraction & groundwater treatment systems
- Landfill capping liner installation, storage vessel decommissioning, RCRA closures
TANK CLEANING, REPAIR, MAINTENANCE
Storage tank cleaning, removal of groundwater pump & treat systems
Off-site disposal of contaminated waste materials
Full facility assessment
Able to provide decommissioning & closure services to government, industrial, oil & gas, and mining customers in hazardous and industrial waste cleanup
TRANSPORTATION & LOGISTICS
- US DOT operator with the ability to transport short and long haul
- Specialized, heavy, oversize, round robin, shuttle
- A variety of equipment such as 130 bbl vacuum trucks, flatbed, lowboy and Removeable Goose Neck (RGN) triaxle
Full service environmental management specializing in the areas of NORM
Provide the capability of cost-effectively protecting workers, facilities, the public, and the environment from any adverse effects of radioactive materials
Decontamination & demolition of manufacturing plants, tanks, & structures
DREDGING, DEWATERING, PONDS
- Waste lagoon closures, sludge de-watering, & solidification
- Large dewater events
- Our managers discuss with clients, consult with engineers, surveyors on all projects
- Employing the correct number of compliant workers and supervising in an engaged, safe, and productive environment
- Ability to work with waste landfill & understand the waste management shipping & disposal procedures
- Dispose of hazardous and non-hazardous liquids and materials at TECQ, OSHA, and RRC approved disposal sites across the country
- WHP and DOT permitted for any situation.
To learn more about how USFS’ environmental services team can help you today or in the future, contact us at