JOIN OUR TEAM
To apply to any of these positions, please email resume with cover letter to: email@example.com or call 800.335.8737
Depending on the position applied for, compensation packages can include:
- Health Benefits
- Long term and short term disability
- Life Insurance
- Company Vehicle or vehicle allowance included
- Will help with relocation expenses, amount to be determined
- Will hire the right candidate immediately
- We have an outstanding reputation for excellence of work, safety, integrity, and professionalism, with a team that works well together.
USFS Industrial is looking for Project Managers with the following experience:
- Expertise in Commercial /Industrial Demolition and Remediation
- Intermediate to senior level Demolition Project Manager / Estimator
- Minimum of 5 years Commercial / industrial demolition and remediation project management and Estimating experience
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Strong computer skills: MS Word, Excel
- Familiarity with industry specific takeoff software such as AutoCAD, Bluebeam, ProCore or Primavera.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Experience in Civil or Mechanical engineering.
- Proficient in understanding, reading and interpreting plans/project drawings and specifications in order to prepare estimates.
- Review project plans and specifications to prepare estimates by conducting quantity takeoffs for all trades.
- Build complete estimates to bid according to the scope of work requirements.
- Request quotes from suppliers if needed.
- Monitor all addendums, scope changes and breakouts to ensure they are incorporated into the estimate.
- Communicate with team concerning any issues with project specifications, project scope, timelines or other items pertaining to the estimate.
- Review cost history on completed projects and apply appropriate prices and labor factors to materials, equipment, formwork, etc.
COMPENSATION: Based on experience.
JOB CAN BE PERFORMED REMOTELY FOR THE RIGHT PERSON.
USFS Industrial is looking for Equipment Operators with the following experience and qualifications:
- Underground Utilities / Site/ Paving
- Bulldozer/Trackhoe/Dump Truck Operators
- Heavy Equipment Operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Valid Drivers License (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- 2 years of experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Ability to handle physical workload in fast paced environment.
- Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout.
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications.
- MIG or Stick weld components based on the specifications of the blueprints and/or drawings.
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions.
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws.
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety.
USFS Industrial is looking for Drivers with the following experience:
- Experienced in operating 1/2 Ton Trucks and 1 Ton Trucks
- You Must be 21 years of age
- Must possess a Valid/Current Drivers License
- Work well without direct supervision
- You Must be able to pass a Drug Test
- You Must have a clean Criminal background (let us know of any issues)
- You cannot have any Felony Charges within last 10 years (exceptions can be made)
- You Must possess a Smartphone or Tablet with a Navigation App
- Provide Great communication and Outstanding Customer Service
USFS Industrial is looking for General Laborers with the following experience and qualifications:
Valid driver’s license.
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- Moving, securing, installing, building, loading, or unloading materials.
- Use hands tools and power tools.
- May be required to work overtime and weekends.
- Lift up to 50 pounds without a reasonable accommodation.
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time without a reasonable accommodation.
- Work at heights using ladders or lifts to access areas of the plant.
- Willing and able to work in an environment that has extreme temperatures, humidity, hazardous/loud equipment, and slippery surfaces.